Wednesday, September 06, 2006

SBC: With Someone

DSC01334

This somebody is a piece of me. Not just figuratively but in utter physicality. He is my ultimate somebody. Made up of a little of Daddy and a little of Mommy and whole lot of Krew- he is my tiny man. I love this boy and he knows it. This boy loves me- I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me. There is so much love in his face. He cries and doesn’t always sleep perfectly and he takes a lot of attention and work- but these are all things I have grown to love about him. My favorite time with him is in the early morning- a time that I used to dread. He makes funny faces that make me laugh. He is so animated, just like his Daddy. He has changed my life just as much as I have given him his. So this is love. I love myself with my someone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Beautifully put..."so this is love..." Now we know, huh? Ditto, ditto, and ditto.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Tori said...

There is just something about being a mom of little boys. Mine sure have me wrapped around their little fingers. Love this picture!

12:21 AM  
Blogger brittany said...

oooo, so beautiful. you should definately frame this one. so tender--the pictures and the words that go with them.

love love love you.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home