Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bad Luck Charm

Okay. Are you ready for some football? Any of you gals that have a husband that watches ESPN even half as much as mine does will know that song. Yeah, I don't really think that some country singer playing a tune singing about football really makes any sense either... but you have to admit it's a catchy one.

I have been to two Monday night football games in the past couple of weeks. Both times the team that I was cheering for fell short... and lost. It is so sad to root for a team when they don't win. It's like you wish you could have been on the feild helping... cause you know I could make such a big difference to those 400 pound linemen- Right? Anyway, so both of my teams lost. Maybe I am a bad luck charm. I don't think that whole "Lady Luck" thing applies to me. I have just one more football game to go to this season. I will let you know how that one goes. I am hoping for a win.

On the bright side- I had so much fun at the Broncos vs Ravens game in Denver with my sister and brother-in-law. Have I mentioned how cool they are? It's so nice when you have those kinds of friends that you can just say or do anything and they won't be like, "Huh??" (i.e. "Dallas, No.") It's even better when those friends happen to be family. So we went to the game and it was cold- but it was okay because my sister brought a thermos with hot cocoa in it and it was quite tastey and "warmed my insides". And it was rainy but it was okay because Kara and Chris made sure that we were bundled tight with all the fixings- beanies, gloves, sweatshirts, coats, ponchos. And my feet were soaking wet, but I was in good company. We had so much fun. I think you can almost tell just how much fun we had from this picture.

football3

Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home