Thursday, October 19, 2006

Life is Good

Life is good
Went to the dog park today with the baby in the front pack
He loved watching all the dogs
The weather is getting so nice
Had lunch with my Hubby
It was a gross sandwich, but I didn't mind
I was with Him
Dishes are done
Baby is aleep
He looks so sweet sleeping on his side like that
Still waiting for hubby to come home from a long day at school
I get bored when he's not here
That's a good thing
It means that everything is better with him
Dutch sleeps next to me while I type
He is loyal and smelly and sweet
Halloween decorations are up
I love white pumpkins and warty gourdes
House smells like pumpkin spice
The temperature is just right to open my windows tonight
I can hear the Beatles in the background
Classic
Blackbird- My favorite
Caught up with old friends on the phone today
They are good friends
Peace is here
I am blessed to have so much good
Life is good

13 Comments:

Anonymous yak attack said...

You have a good life, and it is good that you are content with it! Nice blog!

1:55 AM  
Anonymous hundred and one said...

You are blessed. I like the sound of your life - a good one.

3:45 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Great post! Great way of life.
Thanks.

5:48 AM  
Blogger brittany said...

love to you and your goodness.

xoxo
Britt

6:20 AM  
Blogger Chelle Y. said...

This was beautiful! So simple, yet meaningful too.

10:54 AM  
Blogger emma jo said...

Where did your family all get their poetic and creative writing prowess? (I'm sure that I even spelled that right...)Sounds like fun and conetentment. And I love the football picture, you guys look laminated, and that makes me happy.

3:09 PM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Lovely post about your "good life."

12:01 AM  
Blogger desert rat said...

Mmm, pumpkin spice. Nice post. I feel all warm and cozy now.

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really lovely post! It is simple yet filled with so much love and contentment.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely post - you have a super list of "good things" going!

3:55 PM  
Blogger che said...

life is good . good life is gooder !

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's good to be you. What a sweet post!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Good post. I can hear both my boys breathing heavily in their sleep--and that is good.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home