Monday, November 20, 2006

Hero

My Hero is a man
Far greater than myself
A friend unconditional
A Savior to us all

He walked the earth
Down trodden paths
He spoke soft, gentle words
Followers listened still

He taught of love
He taught of life
He taught of forgivness
From our father up above

You too can be heros
He told these normal people
Just listen to my words
And pray for help each day

Heros leave hope
Heros give dreams
Heros perform miracles
Sometimes Heros have to leave us
to do it on our own

I hold a Hero in my heart
I hold one in my mind
I sing about a Hero divine
I speak to him all the time


To read of others Hero's, Click here.

2 Comments:

Blogger brittany said...

beautiful, honey.

I love you, Hero.

7:23 AM  
Blogger NuttersNotes said...

Can't say enough about Him in enough different ways....enjoyed the words

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home