Saturday, November 18, 2006

SPC: Glam- POP!

DSC01628

Glam-POP! Too Hot to Touch.


DSC01618

Um- Excuse me- No Paparazzi Please!


DSC01632

Did you think that I got all glammed up and took my little dog out to go shopping with me just so you could take pictures of me? Oh, Please!


DSC01619

Glam-POP! Didi Didi Bop- Funky, Funky.


Disclaimer: This character is no way shape or form represents my party or it's affiliates. This is an alter- ego, glam-pop sister, diva- donna. Captioning made availible by the maker of the following product... Please stay tuned for more.

For more Glamour, Click here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

You go girl! We all have an alter ego--thanks for sharing yours. P.S. She's hot!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Tori said...

You are hot girl!

Can I borrow your puppy to go shopping? :)

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My alter ego is the badger!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Lucky Candice said...

Love it! Isn't it fun to do? I look forward to Tuesdays now!

LC

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home