Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thankful

Having just utterly indulged in a most delicious Thanksgiving dinner, and having seen wonderful family, and wonderful friends, in a wonderful place- I thought that I should be Thankful.

Thankful for Family
Thankful for a Loving Hubby
Thankful for a Sweet Child
Thankful for Eating a First Food on a First Thanksgiving
Thankful for Friends
Thankful for A Puppy
Thankful for Friends Willing to Take Care of a Puppy
Thankful for God
Thankful for my Country
Thankful for Religion
Thankful for Love
Thankful for the Upcoming Holidays
Thankful for Cheer
Thankful for Delicious Food
Thankful for Personal Growth
Thankful for Always Learning
Thankful for a Home
Thankful for My Earth
Thankful for So Much Happiness

DSC01734

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

I am so perplexed at how the blonde genes can be so dominant with such a dark Daddy! That kid is SO your family! Are you sure he didn't just grow spontaneously from you alone? His big smile melts my heart!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home