Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dribbles

Has anyone noticed how long I have been reading The Audacity of Hope? Yeah, thats cause I never make the time to actually sit down and read it.

Is anyone else having problems posting blogs because youget too busy reading everyone elses and then by the time you are going to write something you are too tired and figure you should just cute your losses and go to bed?

Did anyone else eat dinner after 9 PM because it was just that kind of day?

I finished (FINALLY) the baby's room today and I love, love, love it! When he isn't sleeping in it I will take some pictures to show it off because i am so happy with how it turned out.

Have you ever been so busy that you can't find enough time to finish anything but at te same time you are so utterly bored?

Does anyone elses husband still play Xbox? Seriously? Seriously... I am so over it. I can only hear him say, "Medic, I need a medic..." so many more times...

If you are like me and reading everyone elses blog, then you should read my friend Marys blog, especially the entry "picture my tree." I really liked it a lot.

Is anyone else having issues being effeicient recently? I don't know what my problem is.

Em- are those really pictures of your closets on the header of your blog? I am DYING to know.

Has anyone ever sold anything on Craigs list before? What do you do when the buyer wants to come see the item? I find that creepy and haven't replied for days... even though it makes perfect sense that they would want to see the chair before they buy it. Hmmm...

Does anyone know of a really good carpet cleaner? It was one of those kinds of mornings the other day and my baby threw his book and the sqaure thing just rolled and rolled until it hit my protein shake and knocked the whole thing over. That really ticked me off because I really wanted to drink it, and that is so my luck that a sqaure item would roll so far. Anyway, now I am ticked because my carpet really smells bad and it is brownish and crusty. Any ideas anyone? I need something here...

Just some dribbles of my thoughts.

Night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that could've been my entry. I am totally with you on all that (except my husband and I play Dr. Mario on old school Nintendo and the protein shakes are things like crushed up gold fish or syrup)...no they are not really my closets but I wish, truly...and I'm bored but I have a bunch to do, where to begin...

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dribbles amuse me, especially the square thing rolling and rolling...so unlucky. Reminds me of the time I set my brand new jamba juice in the cupholder of the car, and there was a utensil sticking out of another cup, and it poked right through the jamba juice bottom...and it just started gushing out the bottom. I wanted to cry. Few things can ruin my mood faster than food-related accidents.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. post baby's room asap!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

I can totally picture Dallas yelling that...hilarious! And yes, to pretty much every one of those questions.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home