Saturday, January 27, 2007

Finally! A Nursery at 8 Months!

It only took me until he was almost 8 months old to actually finish his room, but horray! The long awaited room is finally done! (I was waiting on my chair you see...) So here it is, I am really happy with it. Now all I need to do is put more exciting stuff on his bulletin boards and fill the rest of the picture frames. It is cozy, and soft, and boyish and sweet, just like I wanted it to be and just like my boy!


DSC01985

DSC01986

DSC01998

DSC01997

Please Notice the picture of my cute boy in his Daddys arms in this one. Oh, it is to die for- he was such a tiny man.

Oh, and by the way, my paint isn't messed up- it is striped in glossy & flat paint...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors...just love it. Are you available for consultations for cousins in the west valley? I am moving into a new house next month...and need some help.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it turned out so cute!! I love the chair, it looks really good and I like how you did the letters for his name. Very creative!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

But of couse Tori- Anything for my dear cousin! Seriously, I wouldn't mind. And thanks for giving me the cool letters Jill...

8:42 AM  
Blogger brittany said...

Sooo cute, doodie pot pie. I love the subtle stripes. genius. the chair is sooo cute, and I love the fabrics...i guess i love it all!

xo
B

11:43 AM  
Blogger Bohemian Girl said...

wow...the cutest nursery ever!

i love how organized you are. i so need a lesson in this.

i found you thru your sis, Brittany, who has become a fast friend.

xo

9:26 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Well done, my friend--this is simply ADORABLE, and very sweet and boy, just as you said. Cool stripes. Lucky little Krew!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Ahhh, I minimalists dream come true. All the cuteness, none of the clutter! I love how it all turned out and the chair was definitely worth the wait! I can just see Krew being real loud in his perfectly mellow room :0)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home