Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Have An Idea...

I am just going to post some fun pictures because I hvae been gone, none of you have gotten to see my darling boy recently. Here he is...

DSC01920

Just my favorite picture of all time. He was in the bouncer jumping like crazy and just decided to give me the most perfect happy face ever!

DSC01912

Playing with all of his Christmas loot!

DSC01952

Looking like such a boy. Thanks for the shoes Uncle Rocky & Aunt Krystal!

DSC01944

Playing tickle with Daddy. Couldn't you just eat him up? I do it all the time!

So there is my bright idea. If you want to see more bright ideas go to the Sunday Scribbling website, which I would link you to if I knew how to do so on my Mac, but I don't... Grrrr... Such a Love/ Hate relationship!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so sweet and bright-eyed and happy and Reeve-looking! I'm still so baffled that he's SO blonde with that husband of yours being so not. I need to get over it, I know. He is beautiful, and I love his coat!

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable--baby pictures are always welcome!! It still creeps me out a little to look around and see so many of us "kids" with children...there's just something so Twilight Zonish about it all. We're grown ups? This is not what I thought it would feel like.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So dang cute. I gotta get out to AZ so we can age these kids together!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute! How could you not just love on him all day long?

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home