Saturday, February 17, 2007

Meme Monday: Four Things

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hollister (Yuck)
2. Jeff Landry Design
3. Landmark Interiors
4. Business Owner, Fine` Designs

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Cluesless (an icon of my era)
3. French Kiss
4. Oceans 11

Four places you have lived:
1. Massachusettes
2. California (My Favorite)
3. Utah
4. Arizona

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Greys Anatomy (What the heck about this weeks episode??)
2. Gilmore Girls (Also what the heck?)
3. Top Design/ Project Runway/ Top Chef (All the same idea during different TV seasons)
4. The Office

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Tahiti
3. Virgin Gorda
4. Guatemala

Four favorite foods:
(I am not answering pregnant foods because you would be so grossed out!)
1. Steak
2. Fruit
3. Pretty much any baked good (Namely Pazookies!)
4. Pees

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The beach
2. The mountains
3. Europe (why not?)
4. In Bed... i could sleep all day if you let me these days...

3 Comments:

Blogger laurel said...

We have exactly the same favorite tv shows! I usually watch Grey's and Gilmore Girls with friends, I save The Office to watch with Brad, and Top Design/Chef/Runway I watch in secrecy because most other people don't get so into those :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Tahiti? Shoot, girl! And I had no idea you owned a business--elaborate.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Dennis & Jenna said...

Hi Krista! I saw your blog from Krystal's blog and thought I'd say hi. How are you doing? Congrats on baby #2! I just found out I am having a boy and I have been wanting to do a black crib. I need some interior design help! Where did you get your black crib and what color of blue paint did you paint with? I'm pretty clueless about painting. Thanks! Jenna

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home