Monday, March 19, 2007

Baby #2

I had my first ultra sound of this pregnancy today, and since Daddy is out of town for the week I figured I would put our first pictures of the newest member of our family up so he could see the little person. Isn't it cute, babe? Well, the pictures kind of stink but it was way better in real life and I was so shocked to see how much of a person is already in there. Nothing was missing. Fingers, toes, nose, belly, eyes... all of it. I forgot how fast it all happens. Such a miracle- beyond belief. What a blessing.

When I saw the very first ulta sound of our first baby I knew right away that he was a boy- I could just tell because his profile just looked like such a boy- and he still does just look all boy. I couldn't tell with this one though... but it may have your nose, Babe. Not sure, but I thought I saw a little glimpse of you there.

sc00164e4401

The baby is looking at us in this one. That is the front of its face and the front of its belly... and two arms on the sides.

sc00164e44

This one is a profile shot. i wish you could see it better- I could see it so well on the screen. Fun, huh?

And for those of you who have been asking- I am 13 weeks along now and due in the end of September.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

It's a girl! I can't help but smile when I look at these. I can't wait for Vivi Hazel to come and join this crazy family! I am in awe that you are doing this all over again right now, I can't even imagine. I love you tons!

8:44 PM  
Blogger allison Berding said...

Hey K! Guess what, Sheri is pregnant and is due end of October probably! I love how close in age your little one and hers will be!

See you Friday!!!

12:39 AM  
Blogger brittany said...

she's adorable;)

I'm so glad you posted these

love you,
B

7:59 AM  
Blogger Dennis & Jenna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Dennis & Jenna said...

Congrats! You are further along than I thought. I am due the first of August. Our babies will be pretty close. Babies are such miracles!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hooray--love the pics

10:43 PM  
Blogger emma jo said...

How did Moms make it the whole time before they had these machines to see their little babies?!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

wow! how cute is that! i cant believe it either that there is already another little person in your belly! amazing! haha i love it :) this will be my Nephew #2 HOORAY!!!!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home