Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back to Reality

We spent the last wonderful week of our lives Spring Breaking in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was so fun and realaxing. The Toonsie Boy is such a water baby and actually got a tan which is so funny! All of his little cracks and crevices are still white- I love that! We laid by the pool, went to the beach, slept, conquered Sudoku, and ate so much mexican food that I don't care if I have any more for many months to come. I can only handle eating the same ingerdients prepared slightly differently for so long...

DSC02036

He LOVES his Daddy. He is attatched at the hip after this last week together.

DSC02077

The sand was a new fun thing to him- until he realized he couldn't get it off of his hands easily.

DSC02039

Pre-tan, lathered in LOTS of 50 SPF and eyeballing the lazy river- his favorite.

So now we are back to reality. My house is a mess and is in dire need of spring cleaning. But I think we missed spring while we were out of town because we came back to 90 degree weather... yes thats right folks, in March. Yuck. Hubby will be off to Boston on a school trip to visit MIT and meet big wig developers and I will be lonely and losing my Mommy mind- no doubt. Teething is no fun! Anyway, I think that if I manifest the things that I want to accomplish and put them out there into the blogiverse that I might accomplish more of my goals that have gone ignored for way too long now. So here they are. (Sorry, bare with me- this is purely for me!)

-Have the flange of Moms pillows redone at the work room
-Get mom a b-day gift & send it
-Send Karas b-day gift
-Hang things up in my room that have been sitting on the ground since painting... months ago
-De-Clutter the house in general (that might take a while- i have really let things pile up this time)
-Get Babys clothes organized and pack away the ones that don't fit anymore
-Send antique kitchen items to Britt
-Fill all empty picture frames
-Get all the pictures into the baby book

Okay, so that looks like a lame list I realize, but those are all things I have just put off and it is time to just get them done for heavens sake!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Yay. I didn't realize you guys were on a great vacation too. I want to hear all about it and see pics. Do you want to come over for dinner on like Tues? When is Dallas gone?

11:51 PM  
Blogger Tori said...

You can add to your list...Go help Tori decide where/how to hang things and accessorize her new house. K? :) Bring cute Krew baby boy over!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

i love making lists. it helps me remember what i ned to do, and actually helps me do them. so how was mexico? i want to hear all about it. was it a more relaxing trip since garron, chase and us were'nt there. did you guys go see the lot they are thinking of building on? pretty huh i wonder f they will actually do it... anyways we love the new pictures of the krew man! he's so stinken cute! i especially love the one in his hat! hilarious. do you have any more pictures? send us more please

6:10 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

those are the cutest pictures!! How did it blow over with his new swim trunks?? were they very well needed??

7:48 PM  
Blogger emma jo said...

I can't do anything without making a list first, I love it. Besides, in my mind making the list is half the work (although I generally like to write "make a list" at the very top so I can check it off right away!)

7:54 PM  
Blogger The Collins said...

It sounds like you had so much fun on your vacation!! LIttle Krew is so cute!!! I just wanted to tell you that the color on my wall is Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware. I love it so much!! It is so calming. Well I hope you guys are doing well! We haven't talked forever! When are you due again? Talk soon!

9:02 PM  
Blogger brittany said...

so fun. so cute. love that you're back and now I can talk to you. I still haven't sent mom and kara thier bday gifts either. poor girlies. I thought that was a good tip from emma jo about the top of the list thing. funny.

xoxo
B

6:47 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

You can put the sending of my gift at the bottom of the list, there really is no rush. Those pictures are too freagon cute! Seriously, I want to get our boys together immediately.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home