Sunday, March 04, 2007

Big Boy

I haven't posted any pictures of The Babe in a while because I have been slacking off. Amazing how this pregnancy has completely debiliated me... Anyway, since I am aware that the reason that most of you come here is to see Him anyway- here you go! Some of my most recent favorites...

DSC02025

Getting to work around the house with Daddy. He wants to be big so bad!

DSC02023

Our first attempt at any kind of hairstyle... this was supposed to be a mohawk... i think it may take us some time to get there, or anywhere with the hair issue for that matter!

DSC02026

His new favortie spot to find mischeif- UNDER the excersaucer. He thinks it is so cool that he can get under there all by himself!

DSC02017

Wearing his very first tie to church with his smoldering father.

Oooooh, i just love my boys to death!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

You do have such handsome boys (even if the little one doesn't look like he spawned from the big one). Cubby has the same tie--I love your little dude's loafers!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Ok...how come Krew is so cute!?! I love all of those pics!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home