Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend In Review

This weekend was fairly lame considereing that Hubby was still out of town in Boston. He didn't get home until late Saturday night. It is so nice to have him home. I don't know how I would do life without him! So here is my dull weekend in review by pictures... the pictures make it seem a little more exciting than it actually was!

DSC02115

There was lots and lots of drool from my teething boy.

DSC02132

Followed by the miraculous break-through of his 4th tooth that you can't see very well in this picture- but believe you me- it is there! This picture really cracks me up... it doesn't even look like him!

DSC02152

I got summoned for Jury Duty... again. I ignored the first one- apparently it didn't work!

DSC02155

My friend delivered a wonderful array of our "Fat Clothes" that she is done with since she had her darling baby Noah- and they are now sadly hanging in my closet- waiting for my belly to grow and grow and grow.

DSC02149

I made these deliciious looking brownies that are called S'more Brownies. I got the recipe from the Food Network Website because I saw the picture and couln't help myself! Sadly they look much prettier than they taste. They weren't bad- they just weren't worth the work. Too many tastes going on. Brownies are good alone, and s'mores are good alone. No thanks for the combo.

DSC02159

Here are the remainders of the talk that I satyed up until 1 AM on Friday preparing for chruch on Sunday. Thanks to all of you who gave me imput- it really helped!

DSC02156

The movies that I occupied my nights with while Hubby was gone. I only liked one of them- The Holiday. Please let me beg of you- never, NEVER watch Marie Antoinette- such a disappointment!

DSC02160

And Finally- A sippie cup that Baby Boy will drink from. He still won't hold it by himself, but he will drink from it. Hey, that's something! Thanks for the tip Sally.

7 Comments:

Blogger AL and ALI said...

i just got summoned again too....I played the breastfeeding mom card and that worked finally! use that...they won't ask any questions.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

Ok im dying over that one picture of krew! can i say biggest cheeks ever!! i love it. but your right, he doesnt look like himself in it. thats so funny! by the way, how did your talk on sunday go?? those brownies look very pretty! but i agree. i think both brownies and s'mores are better alone. im glad your hubby's back too. i hate when my hubby is gone.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Dude, hi lare! Krew cracks me up. Let me just say, I wish my son had more teeth and drank from a sippie cup!

8:44 AM  
Blogger allison Berding said...

It was so wonderful to see you and your little boy! Mandy and I were imitating how adorable he was the rest of the weekend (mostly not being able to reach over his head)! Thank you so much for coming to Scottsdale to meet me! I just loved spending some time with you!

Love you! Hope to see you soon!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Ryan and Holly Gibb said...

Krista,
Love the blog! You should be a writer. Krew is a cutie! We need to get together soon!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Mikael said...

Krista, what is the sippie cup tip! I need it, Makenzie wont drink from it yet (well, we are still working on the bottle too... trying to wean her)

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the show rob and big too! lovin this blog stuff. yours trully, b bop brando

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home