Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things...

...Well material favorite things that is. I was pretending that my camera was a digital rebel- which it so obviously isn't and taking pictures of a couple of the vain things that i love on one of those days where everything just makes you happy. I love days like that. So here are a few of my favorite vain things...


DSC02161

Bumble & Bumble hair products. I just love them. They work in my hair and I appreciate that- plus thy smell really good. The pink bottle of hairspray is probobly one of the best hair products to ever grace my hair. If you hate having a helmet head when you use hairspray and if you hate that crusty hairspray smell- then you will love this because it is the opposite! Find the whole line at Drugstore.com.


DSC02165

My 3 favorite make up products. #1 Sugar by Fresh. It's a mix between chapstick and gloss. (Find it online at Fresh.com ) It's is the best ever. #2 Neutrogena's Moisture Shine Gloss. That describes it just about right. Not too sticky or too thick. (Find it at your local drugstore or at Drugstore.com) #3 Anastasia's eye brow pencil. It makes my eyebrows look more even since half of my hairs are blond and half are black! This one is just for blondes but they have them for most hair colors. I thank Krystal for the introduction to this wonderful product. (Find it at Nordstrom )


DSC02182

My favorite earings. Balls of fun. They go with everything. I love navy blue. Wearing them just makes me happy.


DSC02192

Helen Ficalora. Enough said about that, her neckalces are just to die for- find her at Helenficalora.com


DSC02191

Tops from Forever21 . Thank you for making bright colors and cheap stuff to hide my growing belly! This shirt puts me in a good mood. D always whispers, "Taste the Rainbow..." to me when I am wearing it.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

I love you...you are so random and funny.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Taste the rainbow...ha ha. You guys are off the hook, I survived the drop from the plane! Sigh...

7:20 PM  
Blogger brittany said...

Sweet. I'm going to have to refer back to this post several times, I can see that already.

I want to get that shirt so someone will whisper that in my ear. Do you think that would work? Hm. Thought not.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Kindred.
Same eye brow problem--hence the tatoos (that are faded so I like the "natural blonde" pencil from Lancome)
Love Forever 21, even though I always feel slightly self-conscious steering a stroller around in there, with a toddler rockin' out to the LOUD beat.
Dare I go check out this Drugstore.com? Is it going to turn into a problem for me, Krista? I've got a birthday, anniversary, and mother's day all approaching...
I love to see your favorites--and cute pics of you, beautiful lady!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Carrie Ann said...

I LOVE product placement from someone I would trust. I, too, love the Neutrogena gloss, but became ADDICTED to DuWop Lip Venom and now can't get it in U anymore. You're adorable.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

love it! I pretty much love all those same things too. except i dont own a pair of those cute balls of fun earrings, or have never used any Bumble & Bumble products before! I'll have to try them someday. But I love your cute Forever 21 top! FUN FUN FUN!!i I love that D says that to you when you wear it! haha it reminds me alittle of rainbow bright too! anyways you look really cute in that picture too! and i love your lamps in the backround! jealous!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home