Thursday, April 19, 2007

Trouble

I have a little trouble maker on my hands. Every day around here there is some kind of episode. Whether it is pulling the moss out of my planter pots and eating the dirt, or pulling out the dirty laundry and throwing it all over the room, or dipping hands in the toilet, or unrolling the whole roll of toilet paper, or eating dog food, or rubbing poop on the windows (my favorite scandal of all)... we have episodes... and I have trouble! Here are some quick pics of what my day consists of... watching out for, and cleaning up after trouble!

DSC02262
Commiting the crime...

DSC02264
Fleaing the scene!

DSC02304
Caught red handed...

DSC02301
Aren't I so funny Mom?

DSC02300
Sentencing himself to death by electricution as punishment!

DSC02296
Good thing He is so dang cute or I would lose my mind!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

So he's starting to be a terror!?! Very cute pics. Let's hang out...I'm back and bored.

9:04 PM  
Blogger emma jo said...

He is so dang cute, its amazing what they can get away with and what we learn to live with and eventually what we learn to just laugh about. This age truly is my fave!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

I can't wait to see him. I wonder if my light socket covers and baby gates will deter him in any fasion?! He'll probably just teach Tate something new and troublesome! Love you.

10:27 AM  
Blogger brittany said...

HA! That's funny. Those baby blues kill me. He thinks he's so funny, and that kills me, too.

xo

2:58 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

oh my goodness krista! i am dying over these pictures. what a little dennis the menice!!! im also very curious about the wiping his poop everywhere incident..... i need to know more now!!!! hahahaha Awe we miss our little nepwhew so much!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

You would think that they would out grow something like unrolling the toilet paper rolls. Nope, yesterday Kyle, who is 4, unrolled a brand new roll just to get the thing in the middle. Trevor liked the idea so he took the paper towel roll and they had a sword fight. Like we don't have enough swords and light sabors at our house.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home