Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Aha

One of my dearest and oldest friends sent this sweet thing to me in the mail the other day. I opened it up and loved it with my all of my heart immediately. One reason being that it was given to me with such love- gifts sent at random moments definatley mean that someone is loving you and thinking of you, even though they might be far away. Another reason that I loved it was because it gave me such an "Aha" moment. I saw it and for the first time since I have been preganant it hit me and I realized that this is really happening and that we will have another boy making us smile and filling us with love not too long from now. And this child was most definately "Heaven Sent" seeing as that we weren't quite planning on this. What a blessing to have something so special sent straight to you from God simply because He knew that right now is the right time for this, even though we may not have known, or even been asking what He thought. So thank you my sweet and ever giving friend. Thank you for this meaningful gift. This one truly touched my heart.

DSC02484

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

This is very sweet. It's so hard when you are dealing with everyday stuff to remember that they really are sent to you for a reason but when you stop to think about it, it really is special.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Lucky Candice said...

Awwwwwwwww. You're so right and so wise! I cried and cried when I found out I was prego with my third child. But oh how she fills my days with love!!!

LC

9:25 PM  
Blogger emma jo said...

How fun, fun gifts, fun friends and fun babies...do we get to see any progressive prego pics?

10:07 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

oh how cute! that is really sweet of who ever it was to do that. I love giving random things, at random times. becuase i love getting them too! i know, i cant believe that there will soon be another little one, so precious, and beautiful as your first! it still boggles my mind now and then.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Rob & Marisa said...

That's funny that you just found my blog, because I've been reading yours for a long time! Maybe I should comment here and there. :) We've tried a bunch of cookie recipes too! Your little boy is gorgeous! I am excited to see what number two looks like...

9:36 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Love you K! I got your message! Mary had told me you had this up...so no worries!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home