Friday, May 25, 2007

Grateful Friday

We have had a wonderful spring this year. Here are some things I am grateful for as Summer approaches...

DSC02491

Strawberry Freezer Jam (Natures Candy + Lots of Sugar= You Can't Go Wrong!)
Mild Summer Nights Thus Far
Swimming with my Baby
Sunscreen
Montana on the 4th of July
Colorful Flowers Blooming
A Hubby that works hard so that i can spend my days hanging with my baby at the pool and making jam
Spring Cleaning
Mesa Fro Yo
Skinny Cow Mini Chocolate Fudge Bars (Cold, Chocolatey and only 50 Calories!)
Air Conditioning
Eating Outdoors
BBQs
Summer Birthdays (There are SO MANY in May & June!)
Long Mornings
A Good Summer Read
Monsoons (Please come soon!)
Cotton Skirts

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

whoa whoa whoa....lets take a moment and look at this picture that you took. Fuzzy on the outside??? How did you do that? It looks so good!!! Im jealous. Why can every one else figure out their stupid cameras except for me!!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ryan and Holly Gibb said...

Going to have to agree with you - I LOVE making and eating strawberry jam in the summer time, love swimming - we'll see how Griffin likes it, Mesa Fro Yo, etc. I am such a summer girl!! It's my favorite time of the year. Looks like Hawaii was a fun trip. See you soon!

1:43 PM  
Blogger TRICIA said...

Hey Krista. Do you have a regular email that I can have. When is a good day for you to help me make my house cute! Also how much do you charge? Thank you so much
Tricia

5:39 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

mm mmm. that looks good. I love home made jams! If only i made them myself. I jsut havn't gotten around to it yet. I love the spring time too. It's been nice here lately. not to hot, and nice cool breezy nights. a little rain, but i like it. I love Fro-yo too, but to bad hubby hates it! its the next best thing for me to Golden Spoon, which is my absolute favorite. but its only in CA. hey, i want to see pics of hawaii!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home