Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hunting

During our recent sibling reunion- the night before we went to The Prom- we did this ridiculous spur of the moment thing and we went on a hunt. I started with a bit of a bad attitude, but by the end of the hunt I couldn't help from smiling, laughing, and inevitably getting involved! For you Twilight readers- we went to find Bellas house in Scottsdale (Yes, it really exists, just how she dedscribed it!) and we went to find the infamous dance studio where she runs into the dreaded James! It was so fun singing our hearts out (yes, we are that family that all sing LOUD and we harmonize as we dance in our seats!), driving FAST (Sorry about the ticket Brookie!) down the freeway and laughing our hearts out. We are pretty fun, you know. Here are some pics of the night. For more photos and a better description visit Britts Blog.

IMG_1854
The Dance Conservatory- it was so similar to how I saw it in my head!

IMG_1843
Bellas House

IMG_1838
The Drive

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger emma jo said...

I have been so thirsty for an update of your fun family weekend...you all did a superb job of catching us up.
Thanks and let us know how the book is!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

I am dying laughing right now. I wish I was that close with my siblings! YOu are are lucky!

2:51 PM  
Blogger laurel said...

I LOVE that you did this!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home