Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ode to My Love

My Big D turned 27 yesterday! It was a fun birthday and because it fell on Memorial Day this year so a bunch of fun people were able to gather round this beloved boy to celebrate His 27 years that have been spent spinning around down here... and doing some other good stuff too!

We started the morning slow. D had a nice work out while the baby and I made him Cream Cheese Filled Blueberry Muffins and a Strawberry Soy Shake. Mmmm.

DSC02503

DSC02505

DSC02504

We spent the rest of the day taking naps, going to lunch, and looking at some beach cruisers. But the real fun came at night durring Hubby's Bowling Birthday Bash! We went with many of our beloved to bowl a few games and finished the night off at our house with cake and ice cream... and an ice cream cake too, by special request from the birthday boy himself. It was a lot of fun- thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun!

DSC02514

DSC02520

DSC02523

Happy birthday my love. Sorry that you got me Chocolate and I got you nothing. I know that you love me anyway, that's (part of) what makes you so good!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Meriel Frandsen said...

Happy Birthday Dallas!!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger brittany said...

that picture of little K kills me.

Happy Birthday Big D!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

that first picture of D reminds me of how R smiles in his pictures too! Such a tanner smile! loves it

10:47 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

you look really cute by the way! yeah right your pregnant again, your too cute! And love your jacket! cute cute cute

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home