Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Overdue Cookie Panel

Sorry about the total lapse of time in the Cookie Panel. I know that some of you really look forward to it, but as I have already described, life has been BUSY! I skipped one week while I was in California visiting my parents and then last week I didn't hold the panel until Friday because I was waiting for all of my siblings to arrive. Five opinions are even better than three, right?

DSC02378
Brittany & Caleb fighting over the last cookie. Nice acting, guys!

Last weeks cookies were a hit. We tried Bonnies CCC's and they were to die for. This recipe is fairly different from any of the others that have been tried thus far for two reasons- One, there is vanilla pudding in the recipe (YUM!). Two- the whole recipe is mixed by hand as opposed to in a mixer. All in all, everyone loved them. In fact, everyone liked them so much that we forgot to stop to take pictures, and by the time that I remembered there was only one lonesome cookie left- so please excuse the one-cookie beauty shot. Sadly, it wasn't even one of the prettier ones, but you will get the drift. These cookies are great warm or cold. They are fluffy, yet dense. They are moist, and just the right mix of well... everything. I would highly suggest trying this one out.

DSC02385

Bonnie's CCC's

2 Eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 c Butter, Softened
3/4 c Brown Sugar
1/4 c White Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Small Box of Vanilla Instant Pudding
2 1/4 c Flour
2 c Chocolate Chips, Or to Taste

Cream the eggs, vanilla, & butter. Add the sugars and mix. Add baking soda, and pudding- Mix. Add 2 cups of flour and mix. Coat your chocolate chips with the remaining 1/4 c of flour & add. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. (In my oven it took a little bit longer... just watch them.) Eat as many as possible!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

I will make these ASAP! I didn't realize how dependent I had become on the cookie panel!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

these ones look really good. i love the fact that they have vanilla pudding in them. cool!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home