Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Steppin' & Smoochin'

The Toonsie took His very first steps today ALL BY HIMSELF! We practice with him almost every night before bed- walking back and forth to Mommy & Daddy, but usually He gets impatient and mad- but not tonight! Tonight, He was a big boy and He braved off into this big world alone. ALL ALONE! Well, with Mom & Dad on both sides, but you can humor me, right? Then he finished the night off with some smoochin'. He loves to kiss. Watch out Mamas- He's a lady killer for sure, and he likes to use the tongue! I have already witnessed him kissing two different girls at church and one long lip lock session with Berkley this afternoon. They were sitting in the corner of the dressing room of Forever 21! Scandelous I tell you! I am so proud of him taking his first steps- Way to go Dude!

DSC02530

DSC02531

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

yeah for babies making out in dressing rooms!!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Ok, I'm all caught up now. I've missed my regular reads! Yay for all you have going on. I do love when I get affection from the wee man, even if it be uncomfortably wet.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Ryan and Holly Gibb said...

Too cute! Nothin better then a wet one from your babe! So big of him to take his first steps. Thanks again for the fun party!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Lucky Candice said...

Those kissing pics are hilarious! His mouth is indeed wide open. Babies are such fun. And then comes toddlerhood (sigh).

LC

4:42 PM  
Blogger laurel said...

He is such a cute boy!!

OK, you need to post some pics where your belly is showing - seriously, all these skinny pictures of you make me look so huge! :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

ok im really dying over this! I cant believe he's taking steps, what the crap! where has the time gone???? it makes me sad! I cant wait to get some of this smoochin from my nephew!!!! I love your cute breakfast you did for D on his birfday!!!! that shake looked good. i love soy milk. rocky and I drink it now. yeach can you believe Rock likes it too! I love it! Uhhh Happy Birfday!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Yay! Congrats to Krew. I am so sorry that we didn't make it to Dallas's bday. We had a crazy weekend with my mom here and lots of family time. I'm glad you guys had fun.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home