Monday, June 04, 2007

Shout Out

Shout out to my girl Vanessa on her birthday! You are the best and you are really the most fun ever, even though you are an old woman and stuff! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You know I love you.

DSC02030
(Sorry about the preggers picture, it's the most recent one I had of us! Pathetic!)

Also, if you want to see a seriously funny clip of our husbands doing piruettes in Hawaii than you will want to see this. Dal comes in at the end and his landing is to die for! Love you Hubs!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

ok, lets hang out on thursday. I have to go back to the mall to get shampoo and return that shirt that we both got from F21. I dont love it on. Or we can swim. Whatever!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Mikael said...

Krista, are you prego? Because you don't even look like it. I wan't to see a REAL prego picture!!! Where is that baby hiding??
And the pirouettes were great to watch, I have to say that Dallas was the best at it. The other boys may need a private lesson from me :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger AL and ALI said...

Happy Birthday Vanessa!

Love the ballerinas.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Dude, that video was hilarious. That one guy was totally into it, teaching them how to do it the right way. Awesome!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

ok that video was hilarious. I was dying laughing at it, and also laughing cause you were laughing, and your laugh always makes me laugh! love it! I never new the tanner boys were such great dancers :) Im sure D could do all sorts of tricks. Also you and vanessa look so cute in this picture. But i really want to see whats to the right of you guys on the table. It looks so cute and decorated! Di you throw her a party? I love those Glass vases or what ever they are called. Love those! Want those! And where is the pregs girls in this?? (not vanessa)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home