Friday, July 13, 2007

Alive & Well

I just wanted to let you all know that yes, I am alive, and yes, I am well! We have been on our very long summer trip to escape the Phoenix heat. I know that my Hubby really loves me because he got me out of that place for a whole month during the summer death heat while I am 7 months pregnant! Anyway, there will be many an update and many a picture when I get home and get settled again. Hope you are all well and enjoying your summer as much as I am!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

i miss you!!!!!!
Im glad you had a nice long summer break/vacation! talk to you later skater~

9:37 PM  
Blogger Meriel Frandsen said...

Oh, good. I was starting to get worried! ;)

Can't wait to see pics! You looked adorable on Krystal's blog, like you could have only been 4 months along, despited really being 7. So jealous of that great figure!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home