Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lazy Blogger Days

I have been so lazy with my blogging lately. Has anyone noticed? I came home from vacation and I have still been vacationing on the inside because for some reason I have lost all zeal for any normal day to day activities. Things such as laundry, dishes, cooking dinner, nap time, and yes- even blogging have all lost their shiny appeal. Instead of doing these things, I make up fake errands to run and barge in on my sister unannounced to eat the cookies that she has dilligently made for her darling children. I don't know what it's going to take to get me back in the groove of daily life... maybe the birth of number 2 will do it for me- it's coming so fast. Only 9 more weeks... yikes. I am totally NOT prepared at all for any of that whole ordeal. What is my problem? I am even starting to bug myself with my lack of self discipline.

Anyway, vacation was wonderful. We spent about 10 days in Montana at Flathead Lake- our choice place in the summer. We spent the 4th of July there which is always such a blast. We spent the rest of our lazy days reading, out on the boat, jet skiing, taking walks, excersizing, playing games, watching movies, and eating lots and lots of good food. The baby loved being able to play outside all the time- he is such a boy, always wanting to splash in the water and eat rocks. I wish I could give him that kind of life all of the time!

DSC02683
Gathering his 4th of July Goodies

DSC02698
4th of July Volleyball at the Brimhalls

DSC02706
Look at those cutest puckered lips!

DSC02708
My darling sis in law Krystal... I just LOVE her! What more can I say?

DSC02720
Our growing Fam and my growing Belly

DSC02740
Daddy teaching the Toonsie how to drive a boat

Then D and I left the baby with Grandma Winnie and we spent 5 days at Lake Tahoe, CA with our friends Todd & Ashley. The boys did a lot of golfing- Ashley and I did a bunch of sleeping in without our babies around and a lot of tagging along with the boys! We had a lot of fun, met some cool people, and saw some great shows including Dana Carvey who was HILLARIOUS and Michael Cavanaugh who was ridiculously talented (he mind as well be Billy Joels reincarnation!). Sorry I forgot my camera for this whole thing... maybe I can get some pics from Ashley sometime.

DSC02632
Thanks for taking such good care of me Winnie!

Summer has been so fun- I am once again reminded why it is my favorite season, even if I do have to endure most of it in this stinky weather here in AZ... Life could get much worse.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob & Marisa said...

Krista, you are SO beautiful.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mindy Holman said...

The pictures of your family are so cute!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Ditto. Beautiful pics. Are you giving birth to a jelly bean? Did you just eat a big meal? I can't let it go. The injustice is just too much! I mean...I'm happy for you and your teeny tiny self!

4:40 PM  
Blogger brittany said...

i like that, grandma winnie, that's cute:)

Anna just commented on how big little K. is getting. I wish I could squeeze him right now before he wiggles out of my arms to check something out.

xoxo

11:32 AM  
Blogger Tori said...

Can't wait to see you next weekend! YEAH! It's about stinkin' time, huh?

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home