Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The {Not So} Honorable Mention

D has been dying for me to post pictures of the UFC fight that he attended on my blog. So as much as I would usually try not to post pictures of voluptuous women on my blog- please don't be offeneded- it is after all, just their job to look that way. Haha! Anyway, here is how the story goes... D and his friend Jeff were talking about UFC fights and somehow (if you know my husband at all then you know how...) the converstaion turned from lets pay-per-view the fight into lets get on a jet in the afternoon, take a limo to the fight, sit on the floor, and then take the jet back to Montana that night. Nobody could actually pull that off accept for my enthusiastic Hubby. So that's what they did. And here are the pictures to remember it all. Does anybody out there agree with me when I say that I think UFC fighting is so incredibly barbaric and gross? Not to mention I can't handle seeing that much cauliflower ear in one night. Yuck!

DSC02744
The Fight Club

DSC02759
The Actual Fighters

DSC02750
And of course- the girls that come with the fight...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

I'm sorry, was this a dream someone had, or did this REALLY HAPPEN? It's a good thing he took pictures bc people might not believe it. Crazy! And I have to agree, barbaric. It reminds me of wrestling with Spencer as a kid--except we didn't mame each other to the tune of death, and sans the cauliflower ears. Ok, it's not really the same, but it seems as childish!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Sheryl said...

Krista-
love your blog! You are the cutest pregnant woman! I can totally sympathize because when we lived in Vegas our friends had UFC parties all the time! I have seen way to many crooked noses, cauliflower ears, and men on steroids in hot shorts. However, the one positvie thing is that some of the fighters are HOT! (my favorite is George St. Piere-and the fact that I know there names shows I know way too much!)

5:01 PM  
Blogger emma jo said...

Hey, where did you get that picture of me in the little two piece?

6:03 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

K, this slightly reminds me of when your Father-in-law asked if your bridesmaids were going to go mud wrestle at your rehearsal dinner...

9:14 AM  
Blogger brittany said...

what the heck is a cauliflower ear?

only dal could pull that off. I still think he could've gotten us a boat to go cliff diving...well now I KNOW he could've. hmmm. I'll have to figure out how to get him to love his sister-in-law more so he'll want to do me favors:) maybe i'll start smaller next time. he hee

11:26 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Umm...Dallas looks a little to excited in the bottom picture.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hey guys-- it's Kent and Becky Rasmussen, (we went to school w/ Dallas). We heard you were expecting another one! That's very exciting!! I can't believe your other little guy is so big already...we hear Grandpa loves him!!

Looks like a fun fight! Jeff is a fun guy!!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home