Monday, July 16, 2007

Tagged!

Thanks Sally! I feel so loved- not to mention I miss you!

Jobs I've Had:
1. Hollister with all the Ho's :)
2. Wake Designs office manager (I think I just threw up in my mouth!)
3. Empire- Accounting a good job but so not my style
4. Landmark Interiors- Finally something I loved

Places for a Weekend Getaway:
1. Carmel
2. Southern Cali
3. Everywhere else takes me longer than a weekend!

Movies I can watch over & over:
1. Pride & Prejudice (The new one)
2. Zoolander
3. Hitch
4. The Count of Monte Cristo

Guilty Pleasures:
1. Ignoring my life & diving into a good book
2. Pizookies
3. Shoes
4. Fake Internet Shopping (You know you do it- put everything that you want in the cart and then "x" out of the whole thing... not a good habit)

Places I've Lived:
1. Boston MA
2. Alamo CA
3. London UK
4. Gilbert AZ

What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
1. Wow he is full of himself
2. What a nice muscular back
3. Does he really like his car that much?
4. This guy is seriously hillarious
CLARIFICATION: Okay, so my very first impression was obviously not that great but after 24 hours of digging a little deeper I already knew that I could love this man and that my first impression was so terribly judgemental and wrong. Still sorry about that, Babe.

Places I've been on vacation:
1. Virgin Islands
2. Tahiti
3. Italy
4. Mexico

Favorite Foods:
1. Brownies
2. Steak
3. Steamed artichokes
4. Chicken Pot Pie

If in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the doghouse:
1. Appologize
2. Make him laugh
3. Use my very best logic- he appreciates that.
4. Put on something sexy

Websites I visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. Blogs
3. That's about it

First Kiss Loactions:
1. The park
2. His apartment
3. The car
4. My Parents House


Places I'd rather be:
1. Nowhere- I am in Montana with my Hubby and Baby- Heaven.

People I tag:
1. Alli Judd
2. Jenny
3. Krystal
4. Caleb

3 Comments:

Blogger Meriel Frandsen said...

Amen! I second the whole fake internet shopping thing. It is a scary habit.

Plus, I want to eat everything on your list of fav foods right now...artichokes, steak, brownies, yum!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

What is this tagged business? Oh you mormon bloggers! I love it! I have you all bookmarked!
Miss you K!

3:00 PM  
Blogger brittany said...

happy to see you're alive and well:) I've missed you!

love you,
B

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home