Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Party Pooper

Both of my Brother-in-law's, David and Jake, turned 35 within the past week or so. Congrats to both of the old farts! I remember when you guys first showed up, I had a crush on David, and and Jakes beard kind of freaked me out (mind you I was only like 10!). David, sorry I no longer have a crush on you- and Jake, I don't think there is one scary thing about you so I am glad that we are all growing up and coming to some realizations in this world.

Anyway, on Sunday we celebrated Davids birthday and Brooke put on a good lil' party just like she always does. The kiddos gathered round their old Pops and we sang happy birthday in the true Reeve fashion (yelling it more than singing it) and then we ate cake. My sister was nice enough to litterally let my child dig into the yummy cake and go wild! He was loving life and we have the photos to prove it (below)! Dal and I keep laughing at something our neice Tommy said. The baby finally got the go ahead to dig into the whole cake with a spoon and a spatula and as he was digging in Tommy goes, "Oh no! Krew ruined the party!" It was so funny. She just kept shaking her head in disappointment at his behavior saying, "Krew, no, you ruined it. You ruined the party." She is a funny girl, that one. Happy birthday to you both!

IMG_1231
You can see Tommy in all her disappointment in the background.

IMG_1240
This mind as well be a picture of me as a baby because He is covering up his Tanner feratures with his tiny hand (that has long fingers just like his Dads) This is just what I looked like as a little person.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I loved that he left us not cake left. That was by design. I don't need the extra 5 pounds from the left over cake... Love you Krew!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

tommy is really funny...I love awesome kid quotes. Krew was just making up for his first birthday since he didnt really comprehend the whole "this cupcake is delicious" thing!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

i love it! tommy is funny and cute, i was laughing the whole time i read that. how did your dr. appointment go? was it fun?! I wish we could have gone swimming the other day! lets do it again soon!

8:28 PM  
Blogger emma jo said...

Maybe I should have read this later in the afternoon when it would be OK to be craving cake...any Reeve party sounds like fun!

5:58 AM  
Blogger brittany said...

oh my gosh, this made me laugh. I can just hear tommy and to see her in the background makes me laugh even harder. I bet little K was in heaven! How fun to climb up on a table and get to dig in. He is so you. I can't wait to see the genetics of the new little guy.

and it made me laugh that jake and his beard scared you. You know, that's why he shaved it off--when we were about to have our first baby, he didn't want to be a scary dad. too bad--I loved the beard.

6:04 AM  
Blogger tan & ave said...

my goodness he is so cute! THese pictures are classic. I love little boys..

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home