Friday, October 05, 2007

Life These Days

Days and nights melt together. There is a lot of pooping going on. Two sweet boys give me lots of love. The bags under my eyes are actually making my eye balls hurt. I went to Bunko and got a prize for losing the most... very typical of my luck. At least I got a prize! I would starve if it weren't for my Mom. I am finding out what a joy it is to have an angel baby- #1 was SOOO much harder. Bathing, cleaning, paying bills, teething, growing like weeds, turning less yellow (Cash has jaundice), taking an hour to get things together enough to get out of the house, wishing I could go outside more to enjoy the shift in weather... are all daily happenings. Getting a bit stir crazy. Trying to learn words (sooner rather than later, please!). Pumpkin delights. Halloween decorations are making the fall feel more apparent ( we kind of skip that whole seaon in AZ).

There is not very much happening, and at the same time- there is so much happening that I need to be getting things done instead of napping the way I would like to! But I am going to ignore all that stuff and take a nap anyway as soon as I am done posting this. Here are some pictures of life these days...

DSC02896
Krewser is finding new ways to keep himself busy.

DSC02950
This is how he escapes from the house! In and out all day long...

DSC02966
Here is Lil Dap looking a bit yellow but Oh, so handsome!

DSC02958
Mr independant taking out the garbage. This killed me because he is actually carrying one of those little garbage bags that you put in your bathroom garbage but it looks normal sized on him. I was laughing so hard watching him do this!

DSC02957
Realizing that taking out the garbage is hard work!

DSC02972
A very tired Mommy taking her first picture with her new boy (isn't that totally depressing? I downloaded all my pics only to realize I did not have any pictures of me and my son together yet! Minus the gross ones from point two seconds after he emerged from my belly. So I ran and took one right away!)

DSC02976
This may be disturbing and gross to some of you, but I thought it was hillarious. Krew escaped from the bath and went to play outside. I, being exhausted just let him stay out there for a while till I was ready to take on the battle of the PJs. When I finally went to grab him and get a diaper on him, his bum was dirty and I realized he had pooped somewhere. This is where I found it. I laughed so hard that I drooled all over the ground outside. (that bit of gross info is for my siblings... I'm sure you will love that part of the story!)

DSC02973
Kisses from my boy- he was feeling a little left out that I was only taking pictures with Cash.

DSC02985
What we lovingly refer to as "The Sausage" or, "The Poop Log". Folks, this is only TWO DAYS of dirty diapers from my kids. Wow.

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

Are you kidding me!? You look better than I do on a daily basis and you have two tinys! Little Cash really is handsome, he looks totally different then Krew.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

ok a few things here...Cash is SO handsome. He has changed so much since I last saw him...LOVE the yellow belt with the navy shirt...love the poop picture, I am all about talking about poop in blogs...I LOVE the diaper log, because I have them too...and last you look so hot in the last picture!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

Cute cute baby. Isn't it so all about the poop? Makes you so happy you went to school to learn all about the world so your real life can be mired in poop.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Ryan and Holly Gibb said...

You look way to cute to have just had baby #2!! I want to meet Cash - so sweet. Those pics of Krew and the garbage are classic! What a big boy!! I want to come visit soon.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Anne Lee said...

You are amazing. I don't know how you do it with 2!!! Hazen just got home, and it is QUITE the adjustment. Since he was sick for so long, he's not allowed to leave (other than Dr. appts) until DECEMBER. Ask me if I'm REALLY going stir-crazy. I dare you. You are gorgeous!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Mikael said...

it is crazy to hear you say "my KIDS" plural. I can't imagine! they are cuties and so are you

3:53 PM  
Blogger brittany said...

I love this. I love every piece of this. I miss you.

xox

4:05 PM  
Blogger TRICIA said...

Okay I have a gift and really want nay need to hold a newborn!!! but we have had pnemonia around here. It has been pretty scary. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see cash. By the way, I have never seen someone look so sexy with a poop log before... you look gorgeous.. I still want you to take me shopping!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

SO CUTE!! Congrats on the new baby!!! The 2nd one grows up way too fast...ENJOY him!!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Ok, back up the "I just had a baby train" for a second...really? You look better than ever. Is he a real baby? Is this real?
I love the tiny poop outside and they are just the cutest little guys ever--and once again...why don't you look all post-pardom and stuff? Amazing. (You know this now binds you to having lots of babies, right? Because you seem to do it so well and all.)

1:23 AM  
Blogger John and Shelly Hyde said...

Cash is such a little dream. I can't believe that poop and What The Heck... how do you look so tiny?

5:29 AM  
Blogger The Gibb's said...

Holy cow you look so hot! I can't believe you just had a baby! Your boys are so darling. I bet you are pretty busy. Bless your little heart.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Ashly said...

Krista you have to be kidding me at how good you look just after having boy number 2. AMAZING!

5:12 PM  
Blogger emma jo said...

Ok ditto to everyone...you look as though you do two gracefully. Keep it up and then put out a video on how to look fab one month after baby birthing, you'll make millions.

7:34 PM  
Blogger emma jo said...

Sorry correction...two weeks post baby, not a month...how depressing for the rest of us.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

you look great K and your kids are adorable! I was laughing outloud at the mini poop outside! I hope I can meet lil Cash soon!

PS. Thank you for the sweet message yesterday :)!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home