Thursday, October 11, 2007

Meatball Loves Dapper

Here are a few things you might not know about my Hubby:

He can impersonate almost anyone in near perfection
He is the funniest person that I know
We know how to agree to disagree
His hair is truly black and his eyes are bright blue- such a perfect combination- I love it
He spoils me
Most of the time I eat more than He does, and for sure I do on dessert
He is a good singer but won't really admit it
He loves history- in another life his dream job would be to be a History college professor
He pays attention to politics
He reads the news every day
He is a bad listener- there's too much chatter going on in his head
He has a car fettish
He is the greatest Dad
He always tells me that he loves me
He thinks I am a backseat driver- I think he's a bad driver so he's probably right
He likes to give people nick names
He is very particular about all of his clothes being soft
He can admit when he is wrong
He always talks way too loudly but hardly ever yells in anger
He makes up words to songs if he doesn't know them- they always turn out funny, whitty, and they even rhyme
He could eat Mexican food for every meal
He is healthy and takes good care of himself but he also knows when to just let loose
He is increadiblly honest, loyal, and generous, all of that makes him a superb friend to have
He is a country clubber
He loves all sports
He is a good man that will raise good sons
He knows when to appologize and usually is the first one to do so
He is a mans man...
But he still has a better fashion sense than I do
He is my best friend
He is the love of my life

DSC01592

Today is our 4 year anneversary. Life has flown by since He has been in my life- I know it is because He makes life fun. I don't ever give him enough credit for the wonderful person that He is, all the good that He does, and the rock that He is in my life both emotionally and spiritually. I am married to a good man and that is what truly makes my life so amazingly good. And really, it's a very good life. Love you today and everday, Dap.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

Happy 4 years! Wow, I can't believe you've been married that long. that means I've been married longer and longer everyday too! you are truly a great, and cute wife to such a man like Dap! It takes a truely exceptional woman, I think, to be married to a Tanner boy. (Not that I'm exceptional or anything) but you know what I mean, You are! You guys are so great for each other, compliment each other, and are such a handsome couple too.. I mean, look at what you two have produced! We love you guys~ we are so happy to be living by you, and love coming over to visit now that we are here close by. Congrats on 4 great years, and more to come~ xoxo

12:18 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Holy holy! Happy Happy anniversary! I hope I can see you and your wonderful family soon! Love you guys!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

Could you two be any more beautiful? Congrats, here's to 4 more (at least).

6:25 PM  
Blogger Nortorious said...

You don't even look like you've had one kid, let alone two! You should have like 15 more, you make cute ones.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are cute!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Celia Fae said...

Yeah, he's handsome, but I need to see more pictures of the tiny baby, please.

Did you know my mom still wears her DK hat from your wedding? It is one of her favorites.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Anne Lee said...

You guys are cute. Ugh. :o) Congrats!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

so many things we never knew about Dallas...thanks for sharing! Happy Anniversary.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

ah ccrap. I wasn't there to babysit. I hope you got to do something fun. If not, I'll be home in a few days and I can watch those cute boys and you can go out. I love dapper too. I can honestly say, noone else can take me from the brink of being offended or aggtrivated and then have me crying with laughter the next second. Loud and Low. What a man!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Ryan and Holly Gibb said...

Congrats! Hope you had a fun night out on the town!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

You are on the road to being the most efficient and accomplished person under the age of 25 that I know! You guys are the best, you're lucky to have each other!

10:17 AM  
Blogger The Gibb's said...

He is a good guy. It was weird how many of the things on the list was so Dusty. I am so glad he take such good care of you. You deserve it!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home