Friday, December 28, 2007

Dancing Elves

This is the funniest video of Krew. I don't know if any of you got elfed this Christmas, but it was pretty funny. Our friends sent us our pictures on dancing elf bodies and Krew seriously thought it was the coolest thing ever! He danced, and danced, and danced until he got so hot that he wanted to keep dancing, but in the buck! He still points at the computer because he wants to dance with it again. I had to go through like 10 videos and debate which one to put on because all of them had their own outstanding moment... my favorite was the one that he is half undressed in and he ends the whole show with a screaming sommersault (spelling?). Incredibly funny... but it was really dark so I went with this one instead. He moves so fast that the camera can't even stay focused on him! We have since retired the dancing elves and (hopefully!) started to move on!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

OK that is the funniest thing I have EVER seen!!! Berkeley could NEVER move that fast! I was seriously laughing out loud when I watched it.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Alli said...

that is amazing! his little legs go sooo fast. i love it. i was laughing so hard

7:46 PM  
Blogger Mama Coons said...

Krista, Of all the elves I have seen this Christmas season, Krew is my very favorite! His dancing feet remind me of his mother!!! Love you, Teresa

1:34 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

That America's Funniest Home videos material.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I can't believe how fast he moves his feet. He's like Michael Flattley, Lord of the Dance! His flailing feet!! I love him.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home