Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Picture Book

Here is our life in pictures because I don't really have time to write. Me time is very limited these days!!

Thanksgiving was spent in Hawaii with the entire Tanner Family. All Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and babies of cousins were there. A serious thanks to Grandma Hazel and Keith. We had so much fun! Hawaii is not quite the same when you have two babies... it was less of a "vacation" and more of a "trip". Despite my lack of tan lines, and Dallas's lack of putts made on the golf course- we were happy just to be together.

CIMG1830_2
Krew loved the beach

CIMG1818_2
So did Cash!

DSC03193
My Boys

DSC03175
The Whole Fam at a Luau

The flight home was terrifying and the time change has been hard on everybody. We have been spending as much time as possible in bed since then...

DSC03215

Hope that your holidays are happy and bright! We are loving this time of the year, not to mention the wonderful shift in weather! Life has been so busy, but that means that it is happy too.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I just can't wait to meet the boys (I know I have technically met Krew), but he is such a little man now!

Thanks for the pictures!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Rocky & Krystal said...

oh my goodness, look at those two handsome boys! I love how you coordinate their jammies, and outfits all the time. so cute! I love how those pictures turned out of you and cash and krew, those quick family shots of you all were really cute too. You guys are total fam now!! we need to hang soon. I finally feel better, and am back on my feet again, I need to do some girl stuff, and fun stuff soon. I feel like i've been trapped in my little place for ages! so when you guys get calmed down over there, call me over.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kjerstin and Jeff said...

Your baby is getting so big!!! I can't beleive you have two kids! Slow down so that we can catch up already!! Hope to see you guys soon!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Jess Perry said...

How was Hawaii with two kids? We are going in Sept. and debating on whether to take them or leave them!
It looks like you guys had a great trip and your boys are adorable!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

In that last picture Krew looks just like Tate...crazy. And Cash is so fat, I love it! I love baby tanks. Good times.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

So fun--so cute!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Jenny & Wyatt Dannels said...

Those are some adorable pictures of the boys. They are such cute little brothers. Playgroup was fun on friday..thanks again! You are so sweet.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

I cant believe how fat crew is. He totally has a little double chin. I can't wait to see them in person!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Ryan and Holly Gibb said...

I'm glad you had a good time in Hawaii. Love the pic of the boys in their jammies! Hope to see you guys soon! I STILL need to hold little Cash.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jess Perry said...

thanks for the heads up on no kids...I think we will definately do that!
By the way, how is it with your two little ones being so close. We are about to have that happen and I hear all different opinions on what it is like. I figure you are a good one to ask because you are going through it right now!

10:38 PM  
Blogger cait said...

your boys are so cute...and so are you. i just can't believe those two guys sitting on the bed are yours. so sweet.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home